1. Click on, “Team” to add yourself and any employee or contractors that you have.
2. Click the plus sign (+) to add a new Team Member.
3. Add your Team Member’s email here. Your Team Member will receive an email with a password needed to log in to the Handlr Team App. The app is available in the App Store or Google Play.
4. Salary information is for your reference and does not affect anything.
5. Choose the services from the Service List you’ve created that the new Team Member is able to do.
6. Add all the available zip codes that the team member can perform services in, before you begin creating your schedule.
7. Once you’ve created your Team Member’s schedule, you’ll be able to see their availability calendar. You can click directly on the calendar to add their open availability based on the services they can do, the zip codes they are willing to work in and the hours they are available. This availability will then display on the customer app as open time slots that they can book for their desired service.